We have served the truck equipment and trailer industry in North America since 1990. Family owned and operated, our company is now entering its second generation of leadership. We are very excited for the future of K&K, and we will never forget how we built a strong reputation for our products. Our success is not measured by earnings, instead by the growing number of loyal friendships that we have made in this industry. These friendships are what have fueled our steady growth over the last two decades. While growing our market share, we continue to offer unsurpassed flexibility when designing and completing your equipment. Throughout North America, We provide quality products built with a prideful craftsmanship that can only be found through a partnership with K&K Manufacturing.
Meet the team
HR & Safety Manager
Laser Operations Manager
Director of First Impressions
We do what we do to...
- Produce innovative truck equipment with value added through quality, service, and availability.
- Foster long lasting relationships by operating with integrity and honesty.
- Provide enjoyable, reliable employment that empowers personal growth.
How We Operate...
- Work Hard and Take Ownership in your Work.
- Continuous Improvement in Processes, Technology, and Efficiency.
- Goal Oriented Management and Production Teams.
- Encourage Positivity and Personal Growth.
- Foster organizational teamwork and social connections.
- Commitment to Generosity, by supporting ministry and community.
We Believe In...
- Quality: Prideful craftsmanship is our standard of work. High standards are our way of life.
- Integrity: Keep promises that have been made, tell the truth even when it is unpopular, always default to honesty.
- Service: Provide unsurpassed service that adds premium value to our customers.